Lower East Side Printshop supports exploration of printmaking in all its diversity and at all levels of expertise–from curious beginners to accomplished artists. It supports artists and engages a broad and diverse audience in the exploration, study, and appreciation of prints.
As a small not-for-profit arts organization, the Printshop’s ability to provide open access to printmaking to all participants is due in large part to the generosity of friends like you. For the Printshop to continue to grow and succeed, your support is vital. Please make a tax-deductible donation now.
Review our IRS 501(c)(3) non-profit tax-exempt determination letter.
The Lower East Side Printshop thanks the following
recent and current donors for their generous support
- Lily Auchincloss Foundation
- Milton and Sally Avery Arts Foundation
- Bloomberg Philanthropies
- Ford Foundation/Good Neighbor Committee
- Jerome Foundation
- National Endowment for the Arts
- New York City Department of Cultural Affairs
- New York Community Trust
- New York State Council on the Arts
- Newmark Knight Frank
- PECO Foundation
- Printed Editions
- Volusion, Inc.
- The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts
We also thank our Patrons, Sponsors, and Members for their generous support.