Next deadline: September 1, 2013, 6PM EST
for residencies beginning October 1,
Electronic submissions only, no exceptions
• Only current legal US residents may apply (Social
Security Number is a must!)
• Students enrolled in any kind of degree program at the time
of the residency are not eligible
• Keyholder Residencies are limited to emerging artists only.
The Printshop defines emerging artists as under-recognized and under-represented
artists at early stages in their careers
• Artists without access to a studio space are encouraged
• Past recipients of the Keyholder Residency are not eligible
• Artist duos or teams are not eligible; residencies are awarded per artist
• Artist must reside in the New York metro area during the year of residency
• up to 8 digital images of recent (past 2 years) work *
• image list: your name, work title, year, medium, and dimensions
• application form
• artistic resume
• names and contact information for two references
should be in JPEG format, resolution 200 pixel/inch, maximum dimensions
800 x 800 pixels, RGB color mode. Title each image as "Last
Name_First Name_#" (ex. Smith_Pat_01.jpg). The panel will only consider still images, no video. Images will be projected
from a Mac computer.
Materials must be submitted by 6PM EST on the deadline date, no exceptions.
No phone and/or email inquiries about the status of your application,
please. All applicants will be notified of the panel's decision
by email before the residency start date.
The Printshop does not provide housing assistance.